10 Encouraging & Empowering Quotes for a Birth Mother Considering Adoption
If you are a birth mother considering adoption, it’s likely that you are experiencing a wide range of emotions. Adoption is a big decision. If you are feeling overwhelmed in any way, know that Adoption Choices of Arizona has your back. We support your decision to place your baby for adoption, and will walk with you every step of the way. Call or text us at 1-480-900-5520!
In the meantime, we hope that these encouraging and empowering quotes to put your mind at ease.
Disclaimer: All quotes belong to their respective authors.
Encourage and Empowering Adoption Quotes
- “There are no unwanted children, just unfound families.” — The National Adoption Center
- “If you love someone unconditionally and with your whole heart, then you will do what is best for them not you.” — Talitha
- “He is mine in a way that he will never be hers, yet he is hers in a way that he will never be mine, and so together, we are motherhood.” — Desha Woodall
- “There are two different kinds of strength. There’s the strength to make a parenting plan and then there’s the strength to give that plan to another.” — Unknown
- “Children and mothers never truly part, bound together by the beating of one another’s heart.” — Charlotte Gray
- “From the moment I found out about you, I loved you. That loved didn’t even compare to the amount of love I had for you the day I placed you in your new parent’s arms.” — Jill Wong
- “A birth mother’s conviction and knowledge of what she feels is right is a force to be reckoned with.” — Jessa Speight
- “A mother’s love begins before the child is born and lasts through time and difficulties and differences and many wounds and days of joy and days of sorrow winding, wearing weeping, sharing charging. Until at the end what remains is that solid core that began as love before the child was born.” — Author Unknown
- “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.” — Amy Tenney
- “You must know that you can do this. You are strong. You will make it. Just hang on and keep believing in yourself, always.” — Author Unknown
Birth Mother Considering Adoption
Choosing to place your baby for adoption is a big decision, and not one that can be taken lightly. It takes a lot of courage and selflessness to admit you aren’t able to give your son or daughter the life they deserve. But, remember that, no matter what, you are not alone. You are a strong woman and an amazing mother.
If you are a birth mother considering adoption, don’t hesitate to reach out. We would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. To discuss your available options and help you any way we can. Whatever you decide, Adoption Choices of Arizona is here for you. We will stand by you, support you and encourage you every step of the way.